[Gloucs] Linux college course at Gloucestershire College

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Fri Aug 31 23:11:34 BST 2007

Picked up a part time course guide 2007/08 for Gloucestershire College
(GlosCat in old money) today.

They apparently have an evening course called Newbie Linux ("Suitable
for anyone wishing to gain a basic understanding of Linux").

However, this 10 week course 'starts' in September07 and ends in July08.
My first guess was there must be a 6 month homework task configuring
Emacs[1] but my final guess was that the course could run for 10 weeks
within these dates if enough people were interested.

May be more info on gloscol.ac.uk

[1] I chickened out saying it was a Debian install. ...... Whoops! :)

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies