[Gloucs] VoIP.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 21 17:53:19 GMT 2007

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for e-message.

I have my lap-top running ekiga now, even though I am not completely
happy with audio levels.
It does work !

However,  a separate and long term goal is to get two  Linksys SPA921
telephones working.

The ekiga  lark has enabled me to get my sipgate account up and running.

I don't yet know whether all the UDP ports,  etc.,  are compatible
between the two,  but I would be
glad to get the SPA921 working OK, even if the ekiga project gets
(temporarily) shelved.

Many thanks for your kind help.

I guess that was your lecture on Asterisk I attended at MessageLabs ?
It was mostly new to me,  and all of it didn't sink in !

Best regards,  and Happy Christmas / Happy Solstice.

Geoff