[Gloucs] That SPA921 again !

Quentin Wright q at qwright.myzen.co.uk
Sun Dec 23 10:07:58 GMT 2007

Hi Geoff,

Well, I've got one at work all configured!! But won't be going there
until after Christmas...

There are so many full configuration screens that it's hard to visualise
them all!
It seems that you've got the basic server settings right, and it looks
as though you might not have firewall problems as you've got ekiga
working. Maybe you could look at codecs?

As another thought you can make a call directly between two phones using
ip addresses.