[Gloucs] That SPA921 again !

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 23 16:59:19 GMT 2007

Quentin Wright wrote:
> Hi Geoff,
>
> Why can't you configure the phone using a browser?
> It should pick up an address from your router and display the address
> at the bottom of the screen.
> Can't you browse to it?
> .. or can't you get in with admin/admin?

The latter.  I get an address  (192.168.0.3),  but the telephone keeps
resetting to DHCP  (the default).
I also have password and username problems.
Do these need setting first (in the phone)  or should I also be able to
configure them via the browser ?

I am trying again,  doing a "factory reset" first.
What is the factory reset username and password ?

Also,  when I enter alphabetic characters via the keypad,  are "abc"
all the same,  or should I operate it
like  an  SMS message on a cell-phone  e.g.  press  key 2 three times
for "c"  ?

Any ideas ?

Geoff