[Gloucs] Next meet

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Jul 15 21:36:13 BST 2007

Glyn Davies wrote:
> 'lo all.
>
> We are currently without talks for our next meeting which is a week
> today (17th).
>
> Anyone have anything to offer. Doesn't have to be polished.
>
> Otherwise, any other ideas.
>
> Could meet at ML, chat and then pub.
>
> Just go straight to the pub.
>
> Curry maybe.
>
> Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it.
>
> So, do you want to meet. If so, what for?
>

> The good news is I have talks for August.

Chaps/Chappesses,

Just to say that I've also announced this meeting on the Malvern LUG
mailing list and it sounds as if a few are interested in coming down.

Please make them welcome (not that you wouldn't) and if you spot some
lost sheep wandering around outside Message Labs, please show them the way.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies