[Gloucs] Southern Electric crummy website

Andrew Oakley aoakley at messagelabs.com
Thu Jul 19 11:14:45 BST 2007

Glyn wrote:
> http://www.southern-electric.co.uk/
>
> The main page just looks 'a bit wrong'. Click on the 'Read my
> Bill' link and I just get a blank screen with grass at the
> bottom (the real web page underneath does flash up briefly).

Same here on Ubuntu 6.06 + Firefox 1.5 . Real web page appears briefly,
and is then overlaid by Flash segments and the rest of the page whited
out.

Oddly it seems to work just fine under Windows XPsp2 + Firefox 2.0 .

I could understand it if it were just a Firefox compatibility cock-up,
but this seems specific to Linux rather than to Firefox.

--
Andrew oakley