[Gloucs] Spare ATX case & PSU going

Andrew Oakley aoakley at messagelabs.com
Tue Jul 31 13:25:22 BST 2007

(gah, laptop power died and sent a blank message)

Tomorrow I will be throwing away the following perfectly serviceable ATX
case with PSU:

http://www.aoakley.com/misc/temp/atx-case-1.jpg
http://www.aoakley.com/misc/temp/atx-case-2.jpg

* Full tower, full 7-slot ATX (also takes Mini ATX motherboards)
* Cream with blue detail
* 3x 5.25" bays
* 2x 3.5" bays
* 2x internal 3.5" bays
* 300W PSU with through power for monitor
* Floppy drive fitted
* 40x CD-ROM fitted
* Power and reset buttons, BIOS speaker
* Spare IDE and floppy cables
* Socket A (AMD Duron/Athlon) mini ATX motherboard fitted,
broken/intermittent fault

If you want it, it's yours for free, let me know and collect 7-8pm
tonight or tomorrow night from Alderton, 4 miles north of Winchcombe, or
collect 12-2pm Thursday lunchtime from MessageLabs near Brockworth Tesco
(where GLUG has its meetings).

--
Andrew Oakley