[Gloucs] Heroes III for Linux looking for a new home

Nick gloslug at njw.me.uk
Tue Jul 31 18:50:41 BST 2007

Do /you/ need a hero? How about three? -sorry-

Yes, I have a copy of the Loki native linux version of Heroes III
going spare, if anyone wants it.

It isn't free software, but it is native, and works quite nicely on
any distributions (that I've tried, anyway, which are Slackware and
Gentoo - I imagine if it runs easily on these it'll work on
anything).

Technically it's quite rare now, if you're into that sort of thing.
You could even class it as a "piece of Linux gaming history" if you
wanted...

I'll bring it to the next lug meeting, unless someone comes up with
a reason they need it sooner. If I remember, that is.

If more than one person wants it, you can sort it out amongst
yourselves. Perhaps a bash-off? Glyn could judge.

Take care,

-Nick

--
GPG Key : www.njw.me.uk/nick.gpg.asc     GPG Key ID: 04E4653F
  GPG Fingerprint: 9732 D7C7 A441 D79E FDF0 94F6 1F48 5674 04E4 653F