[Gloucs] Brands of Laptop computers that are Linux friendly

Brian Wilkinson bcla.wilkinson at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 3 19:21:32 GMT 2007

I'm writing this on my Acer Aspire 9420, on which I currently have installed
Fedora 7, although I have previously used Ubuntu - which is better at things
like knowing about laptop volume keys but apart from that they are both
brilliant. I haven't got the built in webcam working yet, but I'm not
bothered about that. This is not necessarily a low-end laptop but if it's
any indication of Acer products then you should be OK.