[Gloucs] Recommendations for domain registrar

soloman ixu at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 5 19:50:41 BST 2008

Hi Nick,
  I use 1 & 1 and they update regularly plus email forwarding. I have not had any problems so, do not know what their support is like.
       Roy

Nick <gloslug at njw.me.uk> wrote:
  Hi guys,

I'm looking for a company to register domains with, just a few, and
I don't want hosting or anything else with them (except, preferably,
email forwarding).

I have used 123-reg.co.uk, who have mostly been OK, but when a
little while back I was having a problem I submitted a support
request and /never/ heard back. So, I'm looking for someone better.

I'd like a preferably smallish company (the sort which has technical
people who understand the system answering support requests), which
is pretty cheap (but doesn't have to be the cheapest), who will
stick around and not bother me.

Oh, and this is for .co.uk domains.

Thanks for any advice / pointers,

Nick

--
GPG Key : www.njw.me.uk/nick.gpg.asc GPG Key ID: 04E4653F
GPG Fingerprint: 9732 D7C7 A441 D79E FDF0 94F6 1F48 5674 04E4 653F