[Gloucs] Big brother ... kinda!

Maximillian Murphy m at de-minimis.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 00:30:30 GMT 2008

Dear All,

My teency sister is in the States at the moment, visiting my middle sized sister.  We'd like to do some work together.  If I mention the words "seeing each other's screens" do any recommendations spring to your fingertips?  Apart from pointing out the infinite loop of course.  I imagine we can probably arrange for me to see one of her workspaces and she one of mine thereby, if appropriately set up, avoiding the infinite loop.

She doesn't have a real machine at the moment so I'll probably be equipping her with a debian machine, in case that's relevant.

Regards, Max