[Gloucs] Big brother ... kinda!

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sat Feb 23 08:31:33 GMT 2008

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 07:50:01AM +0000, Maximillian Murphy wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> My teency sister is in the States at the moment, visiting my middle sized
sister.  We'd like to do some work together.  If I mention the words "seeing
each other's screens" do any recommendations spring to your fingertips?
Apart from pointing out the infinite loop of course.  I imagine we can
probably arrange for me to see one of her workspaces and she one of mine
thereby, if appropriately set up, avoiding the infinite loop.

Does it need to be graphical applications? Could you not install gobby at
each end and work collaboratively in that?

Cheers,
Al.