[Gloucs] Re: VOIP *and* BT with Linksys SPA3102

Sean Keeney seany at seanyseansean.com
Wed Jan 9 12:25:14 GMT 2008

I'm in the same boat myself. My boss wants to move from our awful
Argent/Avaya system to voip.

Call quality and QoS issues aside, I am finding it hard to find am
upstream provider to where I can point our Asterisk box into the PSTN
for rates equivalent to those which match the 'number prefix'
providers.

Any ideas?