[Gloucs] Re: monitor

Stephen Welch welch.stephen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:41:19 GMT 2008

Stilman,

Two D type connectors its a  Dell Model P1110. Has a button on the front to
switch between the two inputs. Documentation available here
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/monitors/p1110/

Note it does suffer from a brightness problem - well documented for this
model on the internet (http://eric.hutzelman.com/articles/1)- and can be
fixed. I've been using it with brightness control down.

Regards

Stephen