[Gloucs] Details From The Talk On Monotone And Glade/Perl/Gtk2 GUIs

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 15:35:21 GMT 2008

Tony,

I've installed Glade on Ubuntu, but I always get the problem you
initially got when you started the demo. I click on New for a new
project, select either of the two types and although it loads the
Properties, Palette and Widget Tree, the Design Area is missing.

Seeing as there is no way to design anything without the Design Area,
this would seem to be bit of a major bug. Any ideas whether this is a
configuration issue, or something that needs reporting?

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org