[Gloucs] Misled by BT.

nikwadge at orchardbs.com nikwadge at orchardbs.com
Fri Mar 28 10:02:17 GMT 2008

> We recently upgraded our  btinternet ADSL  on the occasion  of moving
> the phone line to another room.
>
> We were assured by the nice lady at BT  that the "new" service  would
> NOT involve  the BT-Yahoo  server.
>
> I can report that nothing seems to have changed -  we were misled.
>

> Geoff.

I am currently trying to move away from VirginMedia and their very
unstable 20Mb connection
(Which, as I found out on the phone yesterday is actually a 10Mb "That CAN
go up to 20Mb"...yeah?....My car CAN do more than 200mph, if I drop it
from a plane, but that doesn't make it a supercar! Any chance of my £40 a
month back?)

Anyway, the point, I am looking at be-broadband (www.be-broadband.info) as
I'm in Quedgleley so I'm close to the Hardwick exchange and £18 for an
unlimited 24mb connection with 1.6Mb upload???? Yes Please!
Also O2 are offering some good deals if you have a mobile phone with them.

Nik