[Gloucs] 1U servers (AMD 2GHz Opterons)

Gerdjan Busker busker at busker.org
Wed Oct 15 12:49:31 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Thanks for the interest.  They have now been unloaded but there is an
alteration to the spec which makes this less desirable to some.

They're actually dual CPU 32-bit Xeons (2.4GHz) with 6GB each.  Each
node has a Myrinet card so if you have two you can network between them
at 2Gbits and very low latency.

Also I may have to ask for a small donation (say 5 quid per node) to
cover some of the transport cost.  Fully negotiable or exchangeble for
beer (at the next meeting, if I manage to make it again).

Gerd.