[Gloucs] Which meeting would you prefer

aecooper at coosoft.plus.com aecooper at coosoft.plus.com
Fri Oct 17 12:42:15 UTC 2008

I agree, for what its worth. Both types of talks sound very interesting,
and I might be able to contribute to the script one. However, I agree that
we should go for Richard's talk. Many thanks Richard for your kind offer
of a talk.

I would also like to extend my warm welcome to the new comers, do come
along. As for busses, there are plenty of people that come from Cheltenham
that can give lifts... Something we can sort out in the pub afterwards
perhaps ready for November :-).

Tony.