[Gloucs] Directions to meeting, busses and maps (was Re: Introduction

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 09:38:03 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 04:23:34PM +0100, Andrew Oakley wrote:

<snip lots of directions and stuff>

Thanks Andrew, I've now added this to the info about the venue on the
website, so that anyone who clicks through to find more details about
event here at ML, can get all the necessary info.

BTW talking of the website, if anyone wants to add any details for
themselves for the website, please let me know. I have plans to add to
the archive with links to talks/slides that people have given. If you
have given a talk and don't have a personal website to host slides,
etc., feel free to contact me and I can store them on the server I use
for the GLUG website.

I also plan to sort out the photos I've taken occasionally, and if
anyone has any photos from other events, again please let me know, and
I'll add links to them.

Unfortunately my attempts to take videos haven't worked as well. I'm
hoping to get a proper HDD video camera before too long, so hopefully
they'll work a bit better then.

Over Christmas I have plans to make the site a bit more interactive, so
everyone can submit stories, news, events, links and the like as they
think about them.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--