[Gloucs] vrms

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 28 20:56:57 UTC 2008

Thanks Andrew.

It is a bit academic at that level.  The motherboard of the computer
might have a "non-free"  BIOS.

The idea that a contrib package might collect a commercial package is
also a bit doubtful.  A perfectly
clean  Debian main program or desktop could do the same.

I note that RMS no longer includes Debian in his list of "pure" distros.

Best regards,

Geoff.