[Gloucs] Open Office Impress.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 10 10:54:21 UTC 2009

I have never used "Power Point",  but am teaching myself to use Open
Office Impress.

I have a variety of input file-types (.jpg,  .pdf,  .ps,  .eps  for
example )  and have
made them all available by converting to .jpg (where necessary) and
calling them "pictures".

I don't think this is the correct way,  but it works !

The purpose of this present mail is to discover the best way to insert
an extra item/file/picture into
an existing presentation sequence.  I have so far failed !

If all else fails, I suppose I could just re-enter the whole lot !

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Best regards,

Geoff