[Gloucs] Permission Request

jt at camalyn.org jt at camalyn.org
Thu Feb 12 14:03:45 UTC 2009

hi List,

hi, I am an open source recruiter actively looking to form meaningful
long term relationships with people to work with in the future either as
clients or candidates.

Would it be possible for me to post at least one job every couple of
months on the Gloucestershire Lug please?  I can assure you that this
would not be misused and I would prefix my posts with JOB: both in the
subject and the top of the post.  Typically the type of roles I fill as
MySQL, PostgreSQL database admins and architects, stack web developers
and *nix sysadmins. These roles are in the Gloucestershire, Hampshire,
Oxfordshire, Berkshire, London and Cambridge areas.

I'm am also an open source fan and user myself, currently running with
OpenSuse 11.1 with past experience of Gentoo and Arch.  I've not yet
made it over to Apple as many people seem to do once they grow tired of
tinkering with their Linux box.  I am happy to contribute from time to
time to the group discussions too and offer any body advise on their
CV's etc.

I welcome peoples thoughts.

all the best,
JAMES