[Gloucs] PCs

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 19:04:35 UTC 2009

Glyn Davies wrote:

> Could someone now act as the organiser/point of contact to compile
> the order, speak to the guy, arrange collection, etc.

Unless someone has already done so, I'll start the ball rolling.  I'll
collate the numbers and contact the guy.  Could Tony & Malcolm say how
many they actually want please.  I'll also ask the guy about the
monitors (if they are TFT I might have one myself!) and what days/times
the kit can be collect.

I don't know about collecting them yet (we have Geoff and Malcolm's
offers) or how we can coordinate the money and local collection, but we
can sort that out later I guess.

So far we have this list of interest:

Computers
2 Andrew Cater