[Gloucs] PCs

Anthony Edward Cooper aecooper at coosoft.plus.com
Sun Jan 18 19:49:24 UTC 2009

2 PCs and one monitor unit IFF a TFT. Thank you. Will obviously pay part
of the petrol costs.
Thank you Paul.

What about the social this coming week. Same as before (Moon Under Water
and then Hussains (the vouchers are from there)). Anyone interested and
perhaps we can finalise the plans WRT the PCs.

    Tony.