[Gloucs] RE : PCs

Dave Elliott david.elliott at highnambb.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 01:15:44 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

  As a 'list watcher' who has been meaning to put a small Linux box
together I am tempted to ask if I could please join your group buy  (it
would be 1 PC only) if someone would be kind enough to get it somewhere
in the Glos region. (Obviously I would expect to contribute a 'petrol
premium'.)

I know the price is much less than a tank of petrol but some assurance
that the hardware is reasonably supported (graphics adapter to a
respectable resolution, network etc) by readily available distributions
without endless clever contortions would be helpful if you have any
suggestions or are getting further information - I have enough useless
rubbish already!

Many thanks
Dave Elliott
daelliott at iee.org