[Gloucs] Frustrate their knavish tricks.

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Sun Mar 29 17:03:14 UTC 2009

Lyndon Evans wrote:
> I watched "Click" today, and they mentioned a blocker called "noscript", which I am trying.  It will block Java, Javascript, Flash, M$ Silverlight (whatever that is), and others, giving you the choice of what to block. Seems OK, has anyone else had any experience with this...
> Cheers,
> Lyndon.

I use noscript. It's quite intrusive, so you have to be prepared to put
up with it breaking web sites and having to work out the minimum set
which will allow you to do what you want. That said, it does exactly
what it says on the tin.

Matt
--
Matthew Booth, RHCA, RHCSS
Red Hat, Global Professional Services

M:       +44 (0)7977 267231
GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490