[Gloucs] Netbooks or thin clients without OS preinstalled, or good Micro ATX cases

Osymandias nicholas.clarke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:15:43 UTC 2009

Only thing I would be wary of - I have a notebook from Novatech, and it
works very well - but it took me about two days to get the network
working, as the actual components used aren't described on their full
specs, and it turned out to use a wireless card with poor linux support.
If you can, try to find out what parts are in use and see what their
support is like (and let me know - my eee got a cracked screen, so may
be in the market for a new netbook!)

Nick