[Gloucs] Bad Karma

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Sun Nov 22 11:42:23 UTC 2009

Around 11:00am on Sunday, November 22, 2009 (UK time), Andrew M.A. Cater scrawled:

> new development. It is not suited for casual users or, possibly, any
> other than committed Fedora developers.

I think this statement is a bit harsh.  I have used Fedora on my
workstations (at home) since Fedora 2 and have found it meets my needs.
I am GNU/Linux experienced (used it since about RH 5 I think), but by no
means expert.  You do need to be comfortable re-installing if you are
going to use it - and accept the problems that will come with its
"bleeding edge" status.

I use CentOS on my servers.

Steve

--