[Gloucs] Bad Karma

N Clarke osymandias at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 22:40:31 UTC 2009

So as somebody who abandoned Fedora for not being bleeding edge enough,
I guess I'm somewhat outside the realms of the systems you describe in
the rant :-)

Personally, I've found Arch (rolling release, and generally ships things
as soon as they arrive) to be the most stable distro I've run. I've used
it for a couple of years now, and ran it as my main system on everything
from a netbook to the machines I was using as business machines when I
was self-employed.

Nick