[Gloucs] Bad Karma

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Mon Nov 23 09:33:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, Brian Wilkinson  wrote:
> The bugs that I've come
> across on my laptop, however, I would definitely class as fundamental though
> (do you really want me to list them?).

I haven't seen your list, but from your rough description, I will make
a wild-assed guess that many of your bugs are in the kernel build (or
the kernel modules)

In which case there may be a little mileage in selecting the back-up
kernel in your GRUB boot menu to see if the rest of Karmic also has
bugs that affect your hardware or workload.

Karmic seems to have fixed an intermittent bug in wlan driver that
caused me some trouble - so I am quietly hopeful for my own uses of
it.