[Gloucs] KDE problems.

John Kilgour wj.kilgour at btopenworld.com
Sat Nov 28 09:47:01 UTC 2009

openSUSE 11.1 has a clean KDE3 install option. I have a CD available. This is
what I am using as I type. You can then upgrade to openSUSE 11.2 if you
wish - see -

http://lizards.opensuse.org/2009/10/01/updating-in-place-from-opensuse-11-1-to-11-2/

which will give you 11.2 with KDE3.
If you know your way around the openSUSE setup you can install KDE3 from the
DVD but this does not use the default options.

I hope this helps

John Kilgour