[Gloucs] Talk(s) required for October 20th meeting

David Leadbeater dgl at dgl.cx
Thu Oct 8 16:15:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was thinking it might be interesting to do something like this site:
http://usesthis.com but in a more talk like format.

I think it could work with either a few people doing short talks or
someone doing something a bit more detailed.. (if no-one else is
interested I'm up for doing a talk on a few things I use -- wmii among
other things).

David