[Gloucs] Talk(s) required for October 20th meeting

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Oct 18 19:49:59 UTC 2009

Paul Broadhead wrote:
> I'll be coming along with my trusty thinkpad which has worked before.
> It can multi-boot Ubuntu karmic (slightly broken), Debian squeeze or
> Fedora 11.
>
> If we're still planning on a few short talks, I'd be happy to demo one
> or more of my favourite applications sylpheed (mail client), meld (file
> diff tool), geany (programmer editor/environment).  If more people
> could do something similar we'd be set! :)
>
> Regards,
> Paul

Cheers for the laptop offer Paul which I'd like to take up.

I can mention a few of my favourite sites which won't be amazing but I'm
often surprised when people have never heard of them. Of course, its the
websites I don't know about that I'm personally interested in finding
out about from others on the night.

Anyhoo, I think we have a meet.

--
Best Regards