[Gloucs] DSP on Linux.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 17 18:08:40 UTC 2010

I have an interest in processing a weak  narrow band  modulated audio
signal on about  2.25 kHz (tuneable upwards).
The over-all modulation bandwidth may be no more than 10 Hz,  but this
is not yet proven.

I would prefer to process the signal digitally.  I have a couple of
Motorola DSP56002   kits,  but
feel that the ubiquitous  PC sound card might be preferable  since the
only support software appears
to be based on Micro$oft.

Selection and filtering of the signal may be followed by down-sampling
and analysis at baseband.

Please does/do  any of you have experience in this field ?  My system is
Debian Lenny.
I would be pleased to chat with anyone intrigued by this project

Happy New Year.

Geoff