[Gloucs] Microsoft.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 12 12:00:11 UTC 2010

In my idle moments I often search round all Linux-related news feeds.

Last week, in addition to reading about Microsoft products and their
failures and woes,  I cam across a site (or was it a blog?)

where claims were made that the upper echelons of their management   had
become increasingly dis-functional,  with in-fighting,  and lacking

communication with the more-technical middle management.

I  decided that I would like to follow that up when I had more time,
but  sadly I can no longer find the original piece in order to re-read it

and follow it up.

Did anyone else see such an item ?

Geoff