[Gloucs] Debian updates.

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Tue Jun 29 09:11:31 UTC 2010

Around 09:25am on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 (UK time), Geoff Bagley scrawled:

> Many thanks Andrew.
>
> I tried  LXDE,  but prefer Gnome.  Lynda is willing to give it a go !
>
> I also find that my current KDE favourites  Konsole,  Kate  (for writing
> Pascal and Postscript ),  Kile (for writing LaTeX)
> are  all  still available via  Alt-f2 or "run".

If you install KDE as well Gnome, when you use either of them you should
still be able to use the other systems apps. I use Gnome on Fedora, but
also have KDE installed and the KDE apps are available on the Gnome
"Start" menu, as well as from <Alt-F2>.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com