[Gloucs] Debian updates.

Matthew Phillips phillips321 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:42:55 UTC 2010

Beware though, using gnome tools under gnome will have better
performance as the libraries are shared. Using kde tools under gnome
will cause the kde libraries to be loaded into ram as well causing
more of a performance hit.

Gedit for text editing (has syntax highlighting)
Gnome-terminal for your console

Matthew Phillips
M: 07818 233332
E: phillips321 at gmail.com