[Gloucs] Introductions

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Fri Mar 5 14:31:51 UTC 2010

On 05/03/2010 10:08, Andrew Ford wrote:
> Nice to hear from you.  I thought you were off in Japan.

I was, and will be back next year, but I'm having a spell in the UK
right now.

> some low power embedded Linux systems (Alix and SheevaPlug) to the next
> meeting.

Sounds good, will look forward to that. I've been playing with Asterisk
for our home phone system, (could do a talk about that sometime) so have
thought about embedded Linux boxes for that.

> The email search engine and open source library catalogue sound
> interesting - are they written in Perl?

Yep, http://github.com/simoncozens/canary and
http://github.com/simoncozens/eraeight respectively.

Simon

--
Everything that can ever be invented has been invented
    - Charles H. Duell, Commisioner of U.S. Patents, 1899.