[Gloucs] New Member

Matthew Phillips phillips321 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:20:09 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

Have just joined the Mailing List and hope to come along to my first
LUG on 15th June.

My name is Matthew Phillips, I work as a penetration tester for a
worldwide company but the office I work from is not too far from the
old Message Labs building (now symantec).

I have a RHCE (somehow managed to pass after a huge amount of
revision) and a Degree in Computer Science.

I use Linux on a day to day basic both in my job and at home. I must
admit though, I use windows for 2 reasons:
iTunes at home
Full Disk encryption at work (needs to be an approved solution)

I look forward to meeting you all at the next LUG meeting.

Many thanks

Matthew Phillips