[Gloucs] New member

matt robbins mrrobbins1 at live.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 21:58:43 UTC 2010

Glyn,

Thanks, it was pretty basic to setup although i feel i should of allocated more ram perhaps than the 512mb recommended in virtual box!

I am planning to install Ubuntu tomorrow on my other system in a non-virtual environment so hopefully will go to plan.

A question I've been puzzled over for quite a while is what sort of network logging implementations can you setup to make it easier to audit unathorised connections etc...

Kind Regards,

Matt R