[Gloucs] Another newbie lurking

Matthew Phillips phillips321 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:41:59 UTC 2010

Glad linux rescued the laptop for going into the bin.

There are plenty of free programs you can install ontop of linux.

I haven't played with mint but in ubuntu it's as easy as going into the
ubuntu software centre and clicking what you want.

Let us know if you get stuck and hopefully we'll see you at the next meet.

Matt