[Gloucs] (Yet) Another newbie lurking

ernie at linfoot.plus.com ernie at linfoot.plus.com
Wed Oct 20 10:29:27 UTC 2010

Hello Bob,
I'm another lurker in Tetbury and have been to one or two meeting (very
good!) I've been running Ubuntu for a year or so after unsuccessfully
getting on with other distro's, so I'm a little further down the road than
you - figuratively.
Literally,as well!  I'm just off Church Road, near the Fire station.
Perhaps we can share notes and even transport(?)

If you are interested, reply to this (I'm retired, as well)

Regards
Ernie Knagg