[Gloucs] OO Impress and .ppt presentations.

Matthew Phillips phillips321 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:28:04 UTC 2010

First option is to save the ppt as a webpage and then you'll also have a
folder with the images albeit compressed so of poor quality.

Or old school hack..... open in OO and save as odp. Then change the
extension to .zip and open in an archive reader. Should be able to see all
the images uncompressed.....? Might needed some tinkering.

Good luck.

Matt P