[Gloucs] OO Impress and .ppt presentations.

Peter Ellis peter.ellis at finalhaven.org
Tue Oct 26 07:34:03 UTC 2010

On 25 October 2010 14:18, GEOFF BAGLEY <geoff.bagley at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I think that the files in the "slide-show" are already in .jpeg.
> I want to reuse some of the pictures elsewhere, but cannot find the originals,  so I thought I might steal them from the .ppt folder.

I assume right-clicking on the picture in impress and selecting "save
as picture" doesn't work?

> I have made one or two unsuccessful attempts, but seemingly I am missing something !  I would like the ability to either extract or replicate one or more of the slides.
>
> None seems to be corrupt

For replicating the slide to another presentation you can use any mode
other than normal or handout, right-click on the slide in question and
copy it to another presentation.  Not 100% sure why this doesn't work
in normal mode....

--
Peter Ellis <peter.ellis at finalhaven.org>