[Gloucs] Talk for September meeting

Adam Scarborough Scarby at anllp.co.uk
Fri Sep 3 19:19:36 UTC 2010

i've been doing alot of work with virtualisation (QEMU, KVM, Xen and
lguest) systems recently attempting to run very large numbers (approx
250 VM's per node, which brings the total 4000 on my current cluster)
and would be able to talk about my experiences

Only downside is i wouldn't be able to do so until Octobers meeting.

Adam Scarborough