[Gloucs] Printer, scanner and All-in-one's

CHANDRA FERNANDO chandra.fernando at virgin.net
Fri Feb 4 10:26:01 UTC 2011

Iff you have the space, keeping running systems intact can be
wise - invariably some jobs are far quicker on a system you
are familiar with.  Your new system would gradually take over
so, keeping operating records for the old is unavoidable!

You would find a means to refurbish the tank in  Google,
very probably.

Good luck with the new ...

    CF