[Gloucs] June 2011 Meeting?

John Durston mhcabi at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:50:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I live in Bristol, wanted to know about the Bristol LUG but it seems their
web presence is pretty-much dead, so I decided to check-out the next closest
LUG: GLOSLUG.

I know it is prudent to check beforehand, but I wasn't quite sure how the
whole mailing-list thing worked (seems quite antiquated) the lack of https
put me off initially.
So I decided to just turn-up at Message Labs on the off-chance. Seems like
the meeting is not going to happen though :( nevermind.

I am keen to see what LUGs are all about, so I would like to go a GLOSLUG
meeting at some point. It would be more ideal for me of course if the
Bristol LUG was still operational - perhaps someone has a contact or
information about Bristol LUG? Any information you could provide would be
gratefully received.

Best Regards,