[Gloucs] June 2011 Meeting?

Anthony Edward Cooper aecooper at coosoft.plus.com
Wed May 25 07:24:07 UTC 2011

    John,

    Just in case you haven't subscribed....:

----------------

   So I guess, pending natural disasters, hardware failures etc, the
June talks will be roughly 2 1 hr talks (or less) from myself (starting
my short `series' of talks on Perl)  and Andy Cater talking about his
namesake Debian package management/apt/aptitude/dpkg(/synaptic?) etc...
(for those that don't know Andy was responsible for giving Apt its
name:-)).

   Will we be ok for the 21st June WRT MessageLabs conference room?

   Cheers,

    Tony.

    Regards,

    Tony.