[Gloucs] Type 1 hypervisor.

GEOFF BAGLEY geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Tue May 31 15:59:14 UTC 2011

Thanks Adam.
I had looked at virtualbox, but it appears to be proprietary (Oracle).
I would really prefer FLOSS if I can get it to do what I want.
Also I don't wish to install Windows on my own system, though my daughter may subsequently do so.  I want to get some experience which I can subsequently pass on.
Best regards,
Geoff