[Gloucs] Type 1 hypervisor.

Adam Scarborough scarby at anllp.co.uk
Tue May 31 15:31:19 UTC 2011

Geoff

When you talk about allowing for a number of operating systems to be
installed it appears your not after something like xen where the default
method for interacting with the machine is to connect to the hypervisor
over VNC. Is this the case? i.e. do you wish to access the Guest OS via
the attached monitor? In which case for ease of use i would recommend
using something like virtualbox-ose to virtualise Linux within windows
or windows within Linux.

Adam